Willy e Teresa Giupponi-Leiser
Via Pinacoteca Züst 2, 6862 Rancate, +41 91 816 47 91
The exhibition is dedicated to the couple Willy Leiser (Bienne 1918 - Sala Capriasca 1959) and Teresa Giupponi (Sciaffusa 1922 - Sala Capriasca 1993) who, trained in the art schools of Bienne, were graphic painters, engravers and sculptors.
They were active in Ticino after the Second World War with a peculiar and innovative artistic language, close to post-Cubist and abstract experiences. ...
|CATEGORIES||Exhibitions and fairs|